Who We Are
Millennia Consulting helps public and not-for-profit organizations move forward effectively. Since 1996, the firm has served more than 1,500 clients in government, education, health care, philanthropy, social services, community and economic development, environmental issues, and the arts. We have expertise in:
- Grant Writing and Related Services
- Organizational Development, Strategy, and Planning
- Program Design and Accountability
- Board Development and Governance
- Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, and Training
- Research, Policy Analysis, and Evaluation
What Our Clients Gain
- Cost-effective and sustainable programs
- Better informed decision making
- Organizational cohesion, focus, and direction
- Strategic solutions to real-world problems
When you engage Millennia, you get highly experienced, senior-level practitioners who work directly with you.
Each of our consultants had a distinguished career before joining Millennia, bringing to each engagement content-area expertise, critical analytical skills, and on-the-ground experience. We know your issues and what you are passionate about because we've been there.
Our approach to all our assignments is cooperative and participatory. Each of our consultants is a trained facilitator, skilled in group-process techniques. Whether it is strategic planning, program development, policy analysis, or evaluation, we listen carefully and engage broad stakeholder input every step of the way. We apply our analytic and facilitation skills to harness your wisdom. Together, we create new and innovative solutions, tailored to meet your specific needs.